I tend to like the change of seasons...
the thought of the consistent change of the year's cycle
is refreshing and also in some ways comforting.
Last week our Pastor Mike talked about seasonal change
in respect to our spiritual life.
I think it is interesting how God has mirrored
so much of our spiritual journey
to the life we live,
His creation,
and even our relationships.
Seasons...
Where am I living right now?
Can I change the season I am in?
Are all of the seasons and changes part of the plan
and necessary in each aspect of my life?
In life we experience so many ranges of seasons
Good and bad,
Tough and enjoyable,
Happy and sad,
Highs and lows,
Warms and colds,
Sun and rain,
and on it goes...
The more I ponder these things..
the more I am in awe
at God's wonderful care for me and His gentle guidance...
even in the "winters" of life that come and go.
You see, I'm kind of a "summer" person ;-)
Thankfully spring always comes and a continuing cycle of seasons
in each stage of life and growth.
This is hope in action...I love the concept of hope!
Oh... to be so reminded
and trust the ever-changing of His seasons
and to remember His Goodness is through all time...
each moment of everyday....
and He wants us to flourish
in all kinds of "weather"
and every season of our lives
with continual hope and expectation of what is yet to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment