So I guess the past week and a half is another leg on my journey of learning to live softer.
Not trying to be in control and letting others help me when I am in need.
God has delivered us from the present trouble and is giving us a moment of rest.
I'm learning more to live in the present...
"Be Present" was the theme of a Christian seminar I attended last month.
God is so amazing...he cares for our every moment ...our every need.
Sometimes its hard to see in the midst of trouble, but if we look for him
and for the evidence of His care and understanding,
he shows us His love and provision.
It's even hard to explain the secret places in our heart that he touches with kind words from a stranger, a friend's presence at just the right moment, quiet in the storm, peace when there should really be none, paving the way when we don't even know where we are going and gently lighting the next step as we trust Him and not our own understanding.
love this...love what you are learning...love watching your grace in the storm...love you! Julie K.
ReplyDeleteIn the last few weeks, it's been simply beautiful watching you "embrace this journey" that you are on and allowing God to change you as you live in the uncertainty and chaos.
ReplyDeleteI was struck by your words in "why blog"...allow ourselves to be who God made us to be b/c that is who we really want to be. I am convinced that you will continue to discover who you really are as you do the hard work on The Journey. Your courage and perseverance are an inspiration for others.
Love ya,
Michele