Sunday, May 2, 2010

Teenage Blessings!

I am completely blessed by an amazing group of teenagers!
God is doing great things with this wonderful group of original personalities.
He's created them, each one, uniquely
and given each of them amazing gifts.
I am so lucky to be serving alongside them getting to know each different personality.
Week after week, they learn, grow, and discover who God has made them to be
& use their variety of talents God has gifted them with.
I Pray that each beautiful brushstroke that God is gently painting in their lives, more clearly defines their identity in Him...
I am so thankful for His gentle hands moulding each one's heart for Him...and
each time I get to see a glimpse of the masterpiece coming together, I am in awe!
So thankful for His light shining through each young heart in my midst.

No comments:

Post a Comment