So maybe I am becoming technically savvy…well, not really…
But I am thankful for the help of my dear HHH friend.
She knows a lot about HHC (that would be Happy Healthy Computers). Or maybe that would be HHF (Happy Healthy Friends)… and Saving them from total frustration and craziness in deciding whether to “click” or not! or Do I dare download that? Or will it be the end of my love/hate relationship with the keyboard and screen?
Scary!!!
I’ve also had to learn a whole new chapter in words and definitions…blogs, apps, labels, feeds” etc…Where did these terms even come from?
I feel totally confused when I read the “how to” on navigating a new program…yikes! Why can’t I get “help” from the Help button???
But I must say…I do like new freedom in
learning, typing, writing, exploring and “clicking”!!
(Beats mimeographing and white eraser tape any day!)
Tap, click, tap, double click, or was that right click?!
No comments:
Post a Comment